Monday, January 13, 2014

Golden Globes 2014

So I watched the Golden Globes last night. Super fun! There were so many stunning looks, I just have to share a few of my favs! Because everyone knows the best part is seeing how everyone's dressed! 

Okay so my all time fav for the night was Sandra Bullock. She just looked amazing...as always. I loved this dress with the pairing of her natural makeup and brown smokey eye. And that hair! Effortlessly chic- natural tousled side-pony. Perf! 

From what I saw, there was a lot of red and metallic dresses. And on the beauty side: really sleek straight short bobs, effortless updos, bold brows, deep red lips, simple diamond studs, and black nails. 










xo

1 comment:

  1. I think Sandra Bullock could do anything to herself and still look totally awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Hi sweet reader! Please share a your thoughts, questions, or comments. I love hearing from you! Makes my day!

344924_we love discounts