Friday, December 6, 2013

Whatever She's Got

Went to the Hop again. Hop Sing that is. Lauren hooked me up with this get up. Free People galore mixed with a bit of AG denim, topped up with my favorite Soul Makes Jewelry

Like I said we're pullin' out some Free Peeps today for this look. I just got these lace up booties...um...why ever did I wait?? Get the dang shoes. Trust me. I wear them with everything! Today I'm wearing them with this Free People Ombre Foil Dress, which is a super cute holiday dress! 

You can pair it with the classic denim jacket, or for a more tailored look, grab your favorite blazer. For a comfy date night with your boy, layer a sweater over it. Ummm cute. Today's denim jacket is from AG. AG is short for Adriano Goldschmied. They are based in LA and their denim is the most luxurious and wearable denim I've ever owned. You AG owners know what I mean! Each jean and jacket are hand made to feel like it's been worn a thousand times like your favorite pair of jeans...hence the comfiness. 

And what better than a beautiful necklace from Soul Makes to finish my look today. The White Crystal necklace is the perfect 'cherry on top' to this get-up. Find complete outfit details below and shop the post below that! It's okay to totally copy my look. Go ahead. :) Have a beautiful Friday! 

Complete Outfit Details: 


Shop the post: 










xo

2 comments:

  1. You are the perfect model for Lauren's magic! What stellar choices you made...and the desert background is awesome! Don't you just love how everything you buy at the Hop works so well together???

    http://www.alteregomexicana.com/fashionista/

    ReplyDelete

Hi sweet reader! Please share a your thoughts, questions, or comments. I love hearing from you! Makes my day!

344924_we love discounts