Saturday, August 17, 2013

Wild & Free

Wild & Free Jewelry, based in Santa Barbara, California, is absolutely amazing. Corina, the maker of Wild & Free is not only gorgeous herself, but makes wonderful pieces ranging from flower crowns, head dresses, necklaces, and boot adornments. Her Etsy account is gorgeous. She has the most beautiful photo shoots! You all should follow her! Here is the Wild & Free Facebook Page, and here is her lovely Instagram Account

Today I'm wearing the lavender Summer Fields Headband . I absolutely love it. It's perfect to wear with a dress or wear it with a fun t-shirt and boyfriend jeans. 











xo

5 comments:

  1. AH, this is glorious! I love flowing white dresses and flower wreaths! So fairy-tale-like! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing shooting my dear :)

    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline ♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Love the cut-out in the front, so unique:)
    xo
    Andrea
    Boho Bunnie

    ReplyDelete

Hi sweet reader! Please share a your thoughts, questions, or comments. I love hearing from you! Makes my day!

344924_we love discounts