Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Boots Class and a Little Sass

Boots Class and a Little Sass is this darling blog run by Kayla. If you haven't seen it before, you should. She is gorgeous and has such a cute style. I identify with it because she has a love for cowboy boots and layering lots of jewelry. Two things that I totally love. Okay so she not only runs her super adorable blog, but she also has her own jewelry line and I have the pleasure of showing you a few of those layering pieces I'm talking about :). Here is the link to her store if you're interested in ordering some of your own! 

Follow Boots Class and a Little Sass on Instagram  //  Pinterest  

I'm wearing: 

Wildfox Dress  (unfortunately sold out)  //  Nicole Hat  //  Sticks and Stones ring and bracelets  //  Free People Neon Sweater 












xo
Pinterest  //  Instagram  //  Facebook  //  Bloglovin



3 comments:

  1. Ohhhh so cute! LOVE LOVE that dress, it's too bad it's sold out! The jewelry is really cute as well, I will definitely check her out :)

    xo,
    Sincerely Miss Ash

    ReplyDelete

Hi sweet reader! Please share a your thoughts, questions, or comments. I love hearing from you! Makes my day!

344924_we love discounts