Saturday, July 6, 2013

Nice Little Surprise

Hi sweet readers! Hope everyone is having a good day. It has been a really hard week up here in Prescott due to the loss of the 19 fire fighters. We are all so sad. 

So sorry I have been not consistent the past few weeks. I've been cooking up a storm the past couple days cooking for the families who lost their loved one :(. It makes me a little comforted being able to help out a little bit in some way. As you all know, I love to cook, but sometimes my family doesn't want me to cook anymore because they all start to eat too much and get chubby haha. Sad day for me! So when I can just cook anything to my hearts content and know that it will help someone, I'm a happy girl. 

Listen to this list. I've made, peach pie, apple crisp, coconut cheese cake, double stuffed oreo brownies, butterscotch oatmeal cookies, chocolate cake, no-bake peanut butter cookies, and homemade vanilla almond granola. 

So....as you can see, I've been a tad bit occupied! But anyways, today I came in my room for a little bit of a break from the kitchen and I checked my phone and was so happy to find that Coast to Coast Central did an article about me! Such a wonderful surprise! I've been feeling a bit insecure because I haven't been posting as much as I should, not commenting back to any of your emails or comments, or "social mediaing" that much lately! So to come and find a lovely surprise such as this was such an encouragement. 


Hope you all like it! 

Oh! And when I'm not posting consistently on my blog, I assure you I'm always posting to instagram, so follow me there! 

xo
Pinterest  //  Instagram  //  Facebook  //  Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi sweet reader! Please share a your thoughts, questions, or comments. I love hearing from you! Makes my day!

344924_we love discounts