Saturday, January 19, 2013

Never Fully Dressed

I have a very over-due outfit post for you today. I again apologize for my absence this month! But I think I'll finally have some time to do some posts for you all. I even have a new recipe to share! 

This outfit came from another company that I have the pleasure to represent. The company is called Never Fully Dressed and they are based in the UK. They have great stuff, you've probably seen some of their clothes on pinterest. I know I pinned a lot of their clothes before I even knew what it was! So I hope you go check out there website. And be mindful if you are going to order something from there, convert Euro's to American dollars.

What I wore:










 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi sweet reader! Please share a your thoughts, questions, or comments. I love hearing from you! Makes my day!

344924_we love discounts