Thursday, November 8, 2012

Because I'm Obsessed...

Hi everyone. Hope everyone had a good day! I want to be going to bed right now but I have this paper to write :(. Oh how I hate early morning Friday classes. So while I was researching for my paper, I somehow wound up on the Free People site...imagine that! Don't you love how that happens? haha I was so awed by the new November collection I felt inclined to share with all of you. Because I'm obsessed. We are all obsessed. So you go Free Peep lovers... be awed, be inspired, be free. 







So I'm totally going to do a shoot like this when I go home this Christmas. We even have a couple horses on the ranch that look like this. One of the horses names is Moon. He is beautiful. One of my favorites on the ranch. I rode him in a rodeo this summer! (little fun fact about me there) :)

What I'm lovin' from FP:

The layering. Everything is layered. Socks, cardi's, boots, tights, scarves, necklaces, bracelets...EVERYTHING.

The hair. Finally the thin, textured hair has it's day in the sun. Girls, let your hair be natural. Let it air dry and then mess it up even more. Throw some braids in there. Do a little tease here and there. Then mess it up some more. Trust me on this one. It'll look great. I'll do a tutorial on FP hair soon :). Stay tuned.

Grunge mixed with subtle hints of femininity. Worn jeans worn with a lacey under shirt, with a sweater on top. Mix up your pieces to create an amazing boho FP look.













Thanks FP girls! 

xo
Emily


    

4 comments:

  1. I was just obsessing and drooling over this collection the other day. I want EVERYTHING. I love that you posted these pictures- my obsession and list to Santa just grew.

    p.s. I am LOVING your blog. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweetie! I know... my Christmas list is pretty much the FP catalog :/. Thanks for your comment. Love your blog too. You're darling.

      xo
      Emily

      Delete
  2. The Free People collection looks gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does. They rock. They are amazing! Thanks for your comment!

      xo
      Emily

      Delete

Hi sweet reader! Please share a your thoughts, questions, or comments. I love hearing from you! Makes my day!

344924_we love discounts