Friday, October 12, 2012

Morning Light

Good morning everyone! Happy Friday! I'm exhausted :(. One thing that is pleasent every morning when I wake up in my new house is the lighting. I walk out of my bedroom and into the living room where there is a single couch with white blank walls all surrounding it. My roommates do not like this feature... but I do because it is amazing for photos! The morning sun seeps into the window to the right of the couch while illuminating that whole area with a beautiful sheen. So, two days ago, I couldn't take the amazing lighting screaming, "photograph me!" anymore. I had to do some photographs. This is Taylor, one of my housemates. She is precious and so beautiful. Let me just add that she is sick with a cold in these pictures, just woke up, and has no makeup on...yep. Told you! She's a natural beauty :)







Have a good weekend everyone! 

xo

4 comments:

  1. Wow, sis! You are beautiful! And you were right, the couch IS ugly. :) I'l take it you've been too sick with your cold to call or text me back... LOL. Just sayin....

    p.s. Great pics, Emily. And I can't wait to meet you all.

    Amy Florez
    this model's sister

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, Em. I don't mind the furniture. But then again, I have no eye for fashion-y stuff. But seriously, you're amazing. Both of you. I am so blessed to live in a house with so many wonderful, amazing, talented, BEAUTIFUL ladies!! I love seeing how the Lord uses each of your gifts. And one of your gifts is certainly photography, Emily.
    Love you!

    Diana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so precious and such an encouragement. Your comment made my day love :)

      Delete

Hi sweet reader! Please share a your thoughts, questions, or comments. I love hearing from you! Makes my day!

344924_we love discounts