Sunday, October 21, 2012

Flower Child

Hi! You all are in a treat for tonight. These photos are from a recent shoot of mine. The lovely model's name is Carly. She's precious. Plus she is up for anything. Models like that are such a joy to work with! 

I personally love this shoot because it is so me! Love all the boho-chicness. I loved styling this shoot. So many different patterns and textures I love. Great inspiration for your fall wardrobe. Military/Camo jackets are always in. Here I paired my jacket with a long maxi skirt from Anthropologie. Then I styled it with a turban from Free Peeps and vintage black combat boots. And the other headpiece I made! That is one of my obsessions: flower headbands. Ahh! They make me so happy! (Let me know if you'd like to make you one)... they would make a great holiday gift. 

Also, I'm thinking about adding a "How-To Tuesday" to the blog. Every Tuesday I would give a tip... that could include a styling tip, makeup, hair, or photoshop, or photography. What do you all think? Is there anything that you all would like to know or learn how to do?
























4 comments:

Hi sweet reader! Please share a your thoughts, questions, or comments. I love hearing from you! Makes my day!

344924_we love discounts