Monday, September 3, 2012

Start Your Transition to Fall!

Hello everyone! Okay. Down to business. This is hard for me to say, but I just have to say it. Here it goes. Sadly, summer is ending and fall is coming. Even though another summer has gone, fall brings us exciting new things! Fall gives us lots of wonderful new options. More options for the things you wear! Now you can start pulling out your sweaters, tall socks, jeans, and boots!! See, I guess fall isn't so bad. And if you are like me, I cannot put up all of my summer dresses and wedges from summer just yet. Introduce your summer pieces to your fall ones. Just like I do here!! After all, the best fall and winter look are all about layering! 




Here's what I did.

For the summer look: Free People Pink dress, Nicole wedges, Free People Ankle Socks, and Genie Hat.

For the Fall look: Layered my FP dress with an Odd Molly Embroidered skirt and topped it off with a free people tan sweater and belted the look with an Obi belt. 



Supa Easy! Have a good day everyone!


4 comments:

Hi sweet reader! Please share a your thoughts, questions, or comments. I love hearing from you! Makes my day!

344924_we love discounts