Sunday, September 9, 2012

B&W Film

Hey readers I'm sorry for the inconsistency with posts lately! I'm still trying to work out this back- to- college schedule thing. And the house I'm living in has no internet, so I have to go to the library... Imagine that! It's so much work ;). Anyways these photos are a couple black and white film shots from last semester of my friend Teller. I'm gearing up for this new semester! I'm taking Photo 3: Advanced B&W. I'm really looking forward to that! I'll post my projects and everything so don't worry, I'll keep you up to date on all of my photo classes :). I actually just did a photo shoot tonight of Brennan...imagine that ;). (he is in almost everyone of my projects).

Have a good night! 

XOXO

P.s. If this shoot looks familiar, you aren't mistaken. I also took "The Precious" (my digital camera) for this shoot. If you want to see the digital shots, click here







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi sweet reader! Please share a your thoughts, questions, or comments. I love hearing from you! Makes my day!

344924_we love discounts