Friday, August 17, 2012

Denim Days

Denim on Denim? I think yes. Don't be afraid to pair up a few of your denim pieces together. Just like my outfit here, a denim blouse and denim jeans work because of the different shades. Trust me pairing your denim pieces has potential to be amazing! Just grab some fun and colorful accessories and you're good to go! 

What I'm Wearing:

AG Denim Shirt
Free People Light Wash Denim Jeans 
My mom's vintage Squash Blossom necklace :)
Southwestern Beaded Cuff
Wool Peruvian Belt
Genie Floppy Hat

Build your look at Hop Sing! Everything I'm wearing is available there...except for the squash blossom... sorry :) 






1 comment:

Hi sweet reader! Please share a your thoughts, questions, or comments. I love hearing from you! Makes my day!

344924_we love discounts