Thursday, July 26, 2012

Kleinfeld Day!

So today I am waiting at the airport waiting to go see my wonderful friend Melissa! She lives in Washington. I have never been there, but I can't wait! I am just the travel queen this summer. It's crazy to think that last week I was in New York. Last week today we were strollin through the streets of New York. This day in New York we went to Kleinfelds...the place where, "Say Yes to the Dress," is filmed. While we wish I could have been filmed, I was so happy to even get in. The Boaz girls made an appointment for me a while before we went to New York. I felt so guilty because I am not engaged! So we totally pretended and they bought it. We had to make up some elaborate stories. Regardless, this was one of my favorite things we did in New York. I tried on every style of dress and decided that my best choices for my body type are the "mermaid" and the "fit to flare" styles. I'm sorry to report that we weren't allowed to take photos in there, but the girls did some spy work and snuck this one in. And this one picture showed my favorite gown so it all worked out :). This one is a Lazaro fit to flare. I loved it!!!!

After Kleinfelds we went to a resale store which is so my thing. I love finding vintage pieces. Then that night we went to Cafe' Americano, which is.... Bobby Flay's restaurant (well one of them at least). It was so good! I got a Ribeye. Delish!!!!!! Fun fact about me: I love the Food Network. Like its my favorite thing to watch. Ever. For anyone who watched Food Network Star this season, aren't you all glad that Justin won!!!!???? When he won I screamed in happiness. Then my mom and sister got mad at me because we were in the hotel. Oops :).

Anyways here are a few shots from the day...of all of the wonderful ladies on our trip with us :)

Kleinfelds with my Lazaro Dress :)




Me :) Free People Top and Blouse. 
Miss Allie Jane



Loarie (the other Mom)
Didder






Culinary Institute of NY!

3 comments:

  1. You all looked so cute in these great pictures! Of course I love seeing all the Hop Sing pieces hittin the Big Apple, Have fun in Washington!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too cute! Love how you styled your Free People pieces! So mod and HOT! Great photography in all of your posts too! xx, Allie

    www.alliesbubble.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so sweet! Thank you so much for your encouraging words! Have a good night!

      Delete

Hi sweet reader! Please share a your thoughts, questions, or comments. I love hearing from you! Makes my day!

344924_we love discounts