Tuesday, July 31, 2012

China Town & Little Italy

Another day in New York! This day we traveled to China and Italy...not literally of course :). China Town and Little Italy are in the Lower side of Manhattan. It was super fun! Lots of color and lots of stuff. It reminded me of the Fashion District in L.A. I got some necklaces made with wooden beads for $5. What a deal, right? The only downfall is that they have a big wooden Jesus on them. I thought of Ke$ha's verse in her song Tik Tok, "Got Jesus on my necklace" haha. Only it isn't cute. It's awful. I think I'll just take that Jesus bead off. We also went to the Kardashian's store, Dash. It didn't impress me much :/. There was some good stuff in there but pretty expensive.




Sisters! 
Allie

Mom and her pretty nails.

Later that night we went to the Broadway Musical, Lion King. Auhhhhmazing!!!!! "There is simply nothing else like it!" :)

 

 

3 comments:

  1. I love your pictures! Especially the one of you on the subway! You look stunning! I just started a blog and would LOVE for you to stop by :)
    xoxo
    Obviously Obsessed 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I love when I get comments! I hope you stop back by soon :) p.s. love your blog too!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Hi sweet reader! Please share a your thoughts, questions, or comments. I love hearing from you! Makes my day!

344924_we love discounts