Monday, May 7, 2012

Beach Babes

This is the beautiful Tayllor. She is such a sweetheart and so easy to capture with her crystal blue eyes and long brown hair. This day was so fun. After doing hair, makeup, and wardrobe we set out to Newport Beach. This day was cloudy, there were no people which was nice because no one got in my way ;). The cloudiness ended up being great; it gave us a nice even hazy light. The other model for this shoot is featured in the post right after this one called Beach Babe. Check it out, and be sure to see the video that goes along with this shoot coming soon! It is my first video using Final Cut Pro so be easy on me :). 


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi sweet reader! Please share a your thoughts, questions, or comments. I love hearing from you! Makes my day!

344924_we love discounts