Monday, April 16, 2012

Color

Hi everyone! So I am back at school :( a bit of sadness in my life right now haha. So my sister, Allie, who goes to ASU has two more weeks of school. Lucky Duck. Guess how many more I have?? 7!!!! Yucky. I just finished my midterms.... isn't that just awful. Anyways so I need to switch my mode from relaxed baker girl into my focused school girl mode. This break I have made lots of yummy things from Chocolate Covered Katie's recipes. If anyone hasn't been to her website... it is a must see. She features desserts... filled with chocolate and yumminess... plus all of it is healthy! It is the best of both worlds.

Anyways I have a funny story to tell about my airport experience. So I was supposed to fly back to Cali yesterday to get organized before a busy week of school. My flight left at 7 in the morning, which meant that we had to leave the ranch at 4:15am to make it. Believe it or not, 4am isn't that foreign to our family. When you live on a ranch, around 5am is when your average day starts. So we get down to the airport and my dad and mom drop me off and say goodbye. Next thing I have to do is go check in... so I go to a airport lady and I was surprised to find out that my conformation code wasn't working. I asked her what the problem was and she looked at my ticket. Then she said in a demeaning voive, "Honey, your flight is tomorrow." haha I laughed to cover my embarrassment. Oops. So I ended up staying down in Scottsdale with my Gammy all day. It was fun and I didn't miss anything too important at school. Too bad, I wish I would have missed a class!

Down at Gammy's, I took a few pics of her house, since, just a couple days ago I did my Solitude Project and took pictures in my shabby chic house and I thought the contrast would be interesting to see. Gammy's house is very colorful! The photos as you can see are way different (but still beautiful :)) than my house.

What is your style of decorating? Feel free to share :)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi sweet reader! Please share a your thoughts, questions, or comments. I love hearing from you! Makes my day!

344924_we love discounts