Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter Sunday

 Happy Easter!! The Lord has Risen! Hope everyone has a blessed day with their families! Easter used to be my favorite holiday. From the being with friends and family to the extravagant easter egg hunts, yummy food, and sunny weather, Easter is just a happy happy day! I am finally home for spring break and since my mom just got her kitchen remodeled (it looks beautiful) I was in the baking mood. So, I made chocolate nests aka. no bake oatmeal peanut butter cookies and a coconut lamb cake. If anyone is interested in the recipes I will post them, but sometimes I think no one reads my blog so there is no need to write them :(. Sorry for the negativity, I'm done. Have a wonderful day again :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi sweet reader! Please share a your thoughts, questions, or comments. I love hearing from you! Makes my day!

344924_we love discounts