Monday, October 24, 2011

Papa and the Barn

This weekend I went home! I was so home sick, I couldn't stand being away from home any longer. When I came home, we had six new kittens and our beagles had grown into little terrors running around destructing everything! There names are Sugar, Belle, and Buck. And my favorite new kitty I named Pumpkin :). The puppies would go and grab a little kitten and start flinging it up in the air. They were awful! Thank goodness, we always stopped them before a kitten got hurt. But anyways, I took my camera down to the barn and my papa was there so these are a few shots from that. It was fun, so I hope you enjoy a glimpse of my life at the ranch :). Enjoy! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi sweet reader! Please share a your thoughts, questions, or comments. I love hearing from you! Makes my day!

344924_we love discounts